Here’s some other stuff you might be interested in:
1. The “Christian Medical Association,” which seems to exist to protect doctors and other medical professionals who are unwilling to do their jobs according to the standards and practices of their chosen fields, is yakking its mouth about how mean the Obama administration is for “weaken[ing] the only federal regulation protecting the exercise of conscience in health care.” Basically, they’re arguing that “faith-based” health care providers [faith healers?] are more likely to give poor medical care to the poor, and they will stop doing so if they’re required to do things like prescribe contraception for the poor. Lots of other whining at that link, so enjoy.
2. NOM came out with a completely BS poll on support for marriage equality. Surprise, this pollster also worked extra-hard to pass Prop 8!
3. It’s official: the new leader of the American Conservative Union (ACU) says that groups that support gay marriage or DADT repeal are not welcome to participate in CPAC anymore. Gays are still allowed to attend, as long as they don’t believe in their own dignity. GOProud, you’re safe! Nah, you’re probably not, but whatever.
4. Are you in a gay relationship that isn’t called “marriage”? Well, now you can say so on Facebook!
5. Aaaaand they’re trying to ban marriage for gays and lesbians in New Mexico.