So, I think this is slapfight, part twenty or so. Let’s catch up real quick:
1. Gay Republican group GOProud announces that they have hired third-tier pundit Ann Coulter to speak at their big gay wingnut party. They are very excited that she deigns to talk to them, for money.
2. Peter LaBarbera starts crying and begging for Ann Coulter to come back to him and stop hanging out with those other girls.
3. The other girls are like “LMAO she’s with us, Heather.”
4. Mustachioed Joseph Farah, editor of WorldNetDaily, breaks up with Ann Coulter on the internet and kicks her off of the speaking roster for his Wingnuts of the Sea cruise.
5. Ann Coulter lashes out at the mustache, calling him “swine” and a “publicity whore.”
Which brings us to today.
Peter LaBarbera is upset that nobody, and I mean nobody, is including him in this conversation, so he has posted another wailing plea to Ann Coulter, asking her to donate her speaking fee to a bigot nonprofit:
We at AFTAH have an idea: how about if Coulter donates her GOProud speaking fee to two worthy pro-family organizations whose mission (we hope) Coulter hopefully agrees with more than that of the phony “conservatives” over at GOProud, who put “gay rights” above traditional values. Here are two wonderful groups that could benefit from GOProud’s cash (via Coulter):
Elaine Donnelly’s Center for Military Readiness, which has led the way in battling President Obama’s reckless plan to homosexualize the U.S. military in a time of war (GOProud supports the Democrat-led effort to repeal the ban on open homosexuals in the military);
Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays (PFOX) — this worthy yet perpetually underfunded organization stands up for the rights of former homosexuals — who regularly get demonized and sometimes bullied by the supposedly “tolerant” Homosexual Activist Lobby.
Okay first of all, there’s really nothing incongruent about GOProud’s money going to organizations which exist to hurt gay people, because that’s where they send their money anyway. They don’t usually give their money to such in-your-face hate groups as PFOX, though. Then Peter makes a really strange request, which leads me to believe he wasn’t familiar with Ann Coulter before all this:
Ann, we’re asking you to put your conservative and Christian pro-family principles above the Almighty Dollar.
Yeah, okay, I’m sure she’ll get right on that.
Elsewhere in his missive Peter totally defends The Mustache against the mean lady who wears black cocktail dresses from TJ Maxx in the mornings, because he’s nothing if not chivalrous.